Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tattered Angels :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you what I have created for Tattered Angels this month. Unfortunately the site is having a few technical problems and a lot of the DT haven't been able to share their creative fun on the Tattered Angels blog! aaaaaah technology LOL :) :) :)

So this month we are sharing projects that fit with a theme of Family, Life, Home decor and Christmas, kind of thing. I thought I would alter a few christmas decorations that I had been hoarding from post christmas sales from early on in the year. 




So these are what they looked like before altering them with the Fabulous Tattered Angels Glaze and Glam.




The Glaze and Glam is just perfect for altering decorations and home decor items; they allow you to personalise your festive decorating to suit your own colour preferences. You could even get the kids involved it is that quick and easy.

Cheers for now, I do hope you are having a great week :)

Louise xxoxx