Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paperdvizhnik :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I want to share with you a fabulous opportunity that i got to guest for an amazing inspiration and challenge site, Paperdvizhnik! it blows my mind very time I go there!!!!! I was so very excited and honoured to be selected :) :) :)

I was asked to contribute a project based on a sketch and this is my take :) I have flipped it sideways :)


Materials; grey board - Imaginarium Designs, nest and leaves - Prima, mist - Tattered Angels, alpha Bo Bunny, embossing powder - Stampendous, staples, feathers, florists vine, gesso, sakura pen, indian ink.

Photo by LVB





Heyyyyy why don't you have a go?! the sketch [below is pretty cool :) :) :)

Haaaaappy Happy Scrapping :) :) :)

Lou xox

6 comments:

Jasmine S said...

It was great to see your page there Lou. Love this blog and I am going to play along. Your page is certainly an inspiration to do so. Love it.

angel said...

WspaniaƂe LO! Niesamowita kompozycja:)

france papillon said...

gorgeous page: the background, the embellishments... wow!

Diane said...

Have I told you lately that you are an awesome artist?!
Love ya!
:D

Eila Sandberg said...

You really are an amazing artist Miss Lou! this is really so WOW and WOW again! xox

Unknown said...

rock star!