Monday, June 18, 2012

Skissedilla #168 :) :) :)

Hello Hello

The new weekly sketch is up at Skissedilla and its fabulous!!! as is the DTeam inspiration!!!!!


Materials; grey board and chipboard frame - Imaginarium Deisgns, Mask - TCW Designed by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer, mist - Tattered Angels, Flowers - Prima, alphas - American Crafts, gesso, twine, posca paint pen, vintage buttons.



And here is the fabulous Sketch :)

I am ever so chuffed at asking to guest at this fabulous site :)

Cheers and I do hope you are having a great week :)

Lou xoxox

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what a pretty picture.

hol* said...

I love your layout and this sketch. I don't scrapbook (i art journal and make cards) but I'm planning to start. Your blog is so inspiring. Thankyou

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fabulous page!!! :D

frutti said...

The colors are so pretty! I like this LO a lot :)