Saturday, June 23, 2012

Oooh I can share :0 ...... TCR ...... I am on the team..... Waaa Hooooo :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

What have you got lined up for this wintery weekend?? Nooo need to guess what Im up to LOL :) plus there is a fabulous online crop I will be participating in this weekend but Ill post about that next :)

Sorry about the tease last post but I was ever so excited!!!! I can't quite believe I have been selected to join one of Australia's most Awe Inspiring Challenge DTeams!!!! The Color Room :) :) :).... no matter what you may think about me or where I am at! I am always!!! blown away and gobsmacked that my creativity is considered cool enough to be showcased and shared in such a way, on such awesome DTeams!

I get cracking this weekend on the upcoming colour palettes, siiiigh they are more than just a bit fabulous!!!

These are the 2 layouts I created from past palettes for my Design Team application :) :) :)



Materials; grey board - Imaginarium Designs, Flower and pebble - Prima, mist - Tattered Angels, gesso, staples, posca paint pen, black indian ink.

Photo by Natalie May



Materials; grey board - Imaginarium Designs, paint - Jenni Bowlin Studio, curry bracket - American Crafts, gesso, wire, staples, indian ink.

Soooooooo are looking for some more weekend inspo???? Check out the next Color Room palette its on my 'to do' list :) :) :)



Well that is me for the mo, Im just going to get organised for a Crop :) I will be back laters!!!

Lou xox

PS!!!!!!!!! thank you a lllll so ver very much for you most amazing comments on my blog posts!  much much <3 xoxo

2 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Such fab news!!!!! Well done :) will now go off and join the colour room :)

Martha Richardson said...

These LO's make me smile ;)