Friday, September 30, 2011


Hello Hello Guys

Well by now you have probably gone through the whole amazing list of DT for this fab new magazine!,......arent they fabulous!!!

The winner of the Blog hop has been announced and the Lucky girl is Karen check the announcement here

I have had a lot of questions from my australian friends about subscribing etc. Please follow this link to the Facebook page and Blog and your questions will be answered :) :) :)

I am very excited to be a part of this awesome new adventure, I do believe that you will be wooowed with the line up of articles and creative inspiration !!! I will be contributing to the December issue first, and I am so looking forward to seeing what other wonderful creativity is being done by the team :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping 365 days a year :)

Lou xoxo

PS From the bottom of my heart A HUUUUUUUUGE THANK YOU!!!!!!!! for all your amazing comments :) :) :) xoxoxox


No comments: