Friday, August 19, 2011

In case you were wondering ???? :) :) :)....Why?

There isnt a whole lot of creating being shown here its becuase Im on holidays but Ive been taking lots of photos which you can chek out HERE if you would like :)

Oh and Ive been doing a little bit of this type of creating :) :) :)

And please read this :) :) :) Personally I think Julie is priceless and alllll kinds of fabulous!!!!! & for just this reason!!!! What she shares, how she shares, as well as her creativity!!!!! I have had the unbelievable pleasure to spend time with Julie and create along side her [will share that in the next post LOL] and I consider it one of the most fabulous experiences of my stay in NYC. She has inspired me in many ways both personally and creatively that I will be 4ever grateful for :) :) :)

From Me in NYC :) :) :) xoxo

No comments: