Monday, December 6, 2010

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallenge urself!!!!!!!! :) :) :)



This is my take on Sue's Sketch challenge over at E2C




This is my take on the December 1st Sketch at STUCK!!!




This is my take on the December Kraft it Up!!!! challenge



This is my last ASJ Jack LO as Site Coordinator! The site will be in the hands of an awesome creative as of next month!
It was a bit of an emotional post for me! The awesome team did something amazingly special for the last post and I love them all very dearly for it!!!! it bought me to tears!!!




Lastly but not leastly is my take on the current 123 challenge :)

Cheers and Happy challenge scrapping,.. oh and ill share my WW1 LO as soon as I take a pic
Lou xxx

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

oh these are all just fab-bo!!!

Heather Jacob said...

OOOHHHH Loo Loo absolutely gorgeous, stunning, arty and inspiring work .. love your original style.. never change it it is unique!!hugs xoxox