Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Prima :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Well I am badly in need of a blog catch up arent I :S The combination of moving house, CHA and no internet has me behind the 8 ball severely with sharing my scrappy fun  :)

With this first catch up post I would like to share with a layout I created for a Wedding brief for Prima, Details blogged >>> HERE :) :) :)

This is a layout featuring a photo of my parents on their wedding day :) :) :)




You have probably realised by now that Prima is having an amazing time releasing sneeks of the new Summer Product releases, Ooooh Siiiigh how fabulous!!!

I will back soon with more catch up on my scrappy fun.

Cheers for now

Louise :) xxx

8 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

How gorgeous this is!!! I adore the heart frame and the feeling of movement... makes me think of rice in the air being thrown toward the happy couple. Stunning!

Tusia Lech said...

Gorgeous! xx

maryps said...

I love your art, so unique! The apparent simplicity and white space is so refreshing. Though I'm sure it's more complicated that it appears! Do you make video tutorials and/or have a YouTube channel? I would really like to follow you as you create one of these beautiful works of art. Thank you for sharing.

PS: Is the 12x12 grey board you use as a base available for purchase?

Unknown said...

very very awesome

Miae said...

Oh goodness, it's gorgeous!

Chantalle said...

When I look at your work, time stands still for a moment. Completely captivating

Jasmine S said...

Wow, this is just beautiful Lou. Love how you "do" purple and a gorgeous wedding page.

Paula said...

Sigh!!! I was getting massive withdrawals..all good now ;) Such gorgeous creations as always xo