Friday, March 1, 2013

7 Dots Studio :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you my awesome creative fun for the fabulous 7 Dots Studio :)

You will find the details and 7 Dots Studio materials list blogged >>> HERE :) :) :)


Other materials used; canvas elements, flower - Prima, paint - Hero Arts, mist - Tattered Angels, florist mesh, staples.





Other materials used; canvas elements - Prima, paint - Hero Arts, alphas - American Crafts,  button - A Lil Somethin,  florist mesh, washi tape, staples.





Other materials used; canvas elements - Prima, paint - Hero Arts, wood veneer, Studio Calico, signo gel pen, posca paint penflorist mesh, staples.



Cheers and I do hope you are heading into an amazing weekend :) :) :) 

Lou xxx

12 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

You and Neciegirl (I'm so spelling that wrong!) look like you could be sisters!!! I love these pages!! the background are downright gorgeous and I love how wispy the thread is. The ombre effect on that leaf- WOW!!!! Off to check out the 7dots website!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Wow, absolutely stunning pages! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Anita Bownds said...

wow totally amazing Lou...love them all

Heather said...

I love your work. I just picked up a copy of the Autumn 2012 Somerset Memories (hadn't purchased one in a while) and saw your work there, so I thought I'd visit your blog and check out some more of your work. I do mostly digital scrapbooking, and don't do much right now (have a 15-month-old little boy), but I have an art background, so I'd love to be able to get my hands in some paint, etc... soon. Your work is inspiring.

Keren Tamir said...

Oolala. Love this!! Love birds!! Wow

Words and Pictures said...

Amazing layouts - especially love that first one - gorgeous inky painty effects!
Alison x

Marjie Kemper said...

I so love how you work with color and space! That top one is my favorite... what a fabulous pic to start with... I feel like I can feel the windy day all the way over here. Beautiful!

Le petit monde de Louison said...

Your pages are beautiful!!!!!

Unknown said...

so much beauty...

Jasmine S said...

More beautiful inspiration. Just fabulous Lou.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!

Christa said...

Wow! WHat you do with those paints! I am in love with your style. I adore the circular motion you get...how DO you do that!? Purples and washed out blues and greens. Gorgeous.