Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio May Kits :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

I just wanted to share with you one of the layouts I created with the FABULOUS Jenni Bowlin Studio Main Kit for September :)


As you can see from the close up I have used the Exclusive Jenni Bowlin Studio stamp in this months kit!! Love Love Love :)




Cheers for now :)

Ill be sharing soon a layout I did with the exclusive mask featured in above photo this week but do keep an eye out on the JBS Inspiration blog for more Kit Inspiration!!! :) :) :)

Louise :) xox

4 comments:

Tina said...

So much inspiration Louise! I love what you do with JBS kits! Superb! I sent my application in - I would love to be part of the DT! Wish me luck! :)

Anita Bownds said...

wow awesome page lou,love that stamp...hugs Anita..xx

Unknown said...

you rock that kit like no one else could!

Rebecca said...

Perfect.