Sunday, February 13, 2011

:) :) :)

Hi Guys

How is your weekend going?? Ive been working [which is a good thing] but today Im going to sit at my scrap desk and move!!!!!!! except for the usuall breaks LOL :) I have actually been creating lots, but its mostly for the fabulous challenge sites I constribute to!! Speaking of which,... are you looking for some inspo??? please chek out my side bar and chek them out, the teams create just the most fabulous creations!!!! :) :) :)


This is a bit of just because LO as I got some new product and I just haaaaad to use it LOL :)


This is my take of a challenge set by Meredith at Escape 2 Create [faaabulous site with buckets loads of inspiration]!!!
Photograph by the awesome LVB :)



This LO was created using leftovers and discards from when I was playing around with background effects from my art journaling :)
Well that is it for the mo, it wont be long before I update again, Im off to take some photos and then hit the scrap desk!
Stay safe and I hope your haven lots of creative fun!!
Lou xxooxx

3 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Love 'em all! x

Unknown said...

These are just stunning! Your work is always beautiful :0)

kim c said...

wow...love your style. spotted you at paper issues.