Monday, November 9, 2009

Wooo Hooo Some Challenge stuff :)

This is my take on the current Challenge at The Creative Type, which was to use white space, you will soooo love what the DT has created, why not go take a gander!! :)

Aaaand the November jacks are up over at Aussie SCRAPJACK, the DT's takes are looking kinda FAB!!!!

My jack of the Faaaabulous Binx :)

My Jack of the Devine Belinda V [photo by Nat]
I do hope to see you come and play with us at Creative Type and Aussie Scrapjack!! :)
Cheers and Happy Scrapping :) xx

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Absolutely stunning work chickee- totally love your creative type lo and the challenge layout with all the flowers drawn on kraft- very cool :)
Hope you dealing with the heat...I AM DYING already!! dont know how I'm going to last til sunday- just very happy I finished up my night shifts last night and on 'days' this week! xxx L

Renee said...

I love your layouts. Your style is so amazing, I love seeing your layouts in the mags.