Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blog Award :)

This Fabulous Scrapper has just given me a Blog award, Thank you ever so much Kathie :) :) :)
And in the Spirit of Giving and Paying it Forward STS these are the rules of acceptance;
1 Answer these Questions: only 1 word answers
2 Pass it along to 5 of your Fave Bloggers
3 Alert them that you have awarded them this prize
4 HAVE FUN :) :) :)
1 Where is your cell phone: beside-me
2 Your Hair? Flat
3 Your Mother: Artistic
4 Your Father: Inventor
5 Your Fave Food? Ceaser [salad]
6 Your Dream Last night? Interrupted
7 Your Fave Drink? Milk
8 Your Dream/Goal? Joy
9 What room are you in? Transfer-Bay [Im at work-night shift]
10 Your Hobby? Creativity
11 Your fear? Ageing
12 Where do you want to be in 6 years? Destiny :)
13 Where were you last night? Operating-Theatres
14 Something that you arent? Petite LOL
15 Muffins? Pass
16 Wish List Item? A3 printer
17 Where did you grow up? Nowa Nowa
18 Last thing you did? Facebook LOL
19 What are you wearing? Scrubs
20 Your TV? Which-one?
21 Your Pets? none
22 Friends? Loved
23 Your Life? CoooooooL! :)
24 Your Mood? Tired
25 Missing Someone? Dad x
26 Vehicle? Black
27 Something your not wearing? Showercap [I should be]
28 Your Fave Store? Diva
29 Your Fave Colour? changes
30 Last time you Laughed? today
31 Last time you cried? This-morning
32 Your Best Friend? Freindzzzzzzzzzzzzz
33 One place I go to over and over? Cafe Sabai
34 One Person who emails regularly? Me :)
35 Fave Place to Eat? Cafe Sabai
Aaargh one word answers is a bit tuff LOL
5 fave Bloggers of the Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany that I have;
Gallery Standouts [My digi fix]
Well thats me for the Mo, Im hoping to get a little creative 2morrow after I sleep off my night shift.
Cheers and Happy Scrapping Lou xxx
PS A Huuuuuge thank you to all my Blog Visitors and commenters, you have trully lifted my scrappy spirits of late!!! xoxoxo :)

2 comments:

April said...

congrats on winning that award - and hooray for laughing today!

Nina said...

absolutely amazing LO's as always Lou!! love it all!!