Wednesday, October 2, 2013

PageMaps & The Greatest View :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you a layout I created for the current October PageMaps  I was invited to create alongside the amazingly creative The Greatest View Design Team, along with the awesome  Sharmaine Kruijver, Nadia Cannizzo, and Leann Pearce.

How lucky am I!!!!! I was totes honoured! and who wouldn't want to create using the fabulous products from The Greatest View?!!! :)

Thank you so very much to the Awesome Team at The Greatest View :) :) :)

Layout - So Creative So Generous


Along with some awesome product from The Greatest View we were asked to create using this wonderful colour palette :)






And this is the fab PageMap that inspired the layout :) :) :)


Again Thank you so very much Gail and Team!

Cheers for now!

Louise :) xxx

11 comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

Fantastic! So well deserved and OMG ~~~ such a gorgeous arrangement of the page, with wonderful texture and colors.

Natalie Elphinstone said...

love love LOVE!
The colour scheme seems a little out of your usual style perhaps, but you've done an outstanding job with it. This is absolutely gorgeous... my new favourite :-)

Sar said...

Love <3

Aurelie said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout!! The texture... I'm drooling!! Hee!Hee! Awesome inspiration as per your usual.

rpalandri said...

fantastic, that's challenging !!!

Tiff Firth said...

that watercolour background really lifted this one as a stand out in the gallery at Page Maps. loved it straight up.

Michelle Hernandez said...

Stunning interpretation of that sketch! Love. The portrait- it's totally arresting.

maryps said...

I love your style and have been following your blog for a while - your creations are so inspiring! I would like to try some of your tutorials. Can the Imaginarium 12x12 grey board be purchased? If not, can you suggest a suitable alternative? I live in the USA. Thank you for sharing your time and talent. =^..^=

Unknown said...

That is so pretty!!! Love the background!

scrapwitch said...

your inspiration and talent are limitless .xx

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful layout!