Sunday, October 27, 2013

Imaginarium Designs :) :) :)


Hello Hello :)

Sooooo How about using your favourite Imaginarium Designs chipboard with Gelli Plate printing?!! :) :):)

Today I would like to share with you something that is a whole loooootta fun :)

Using my favourite Imaginarium chipboard shapes to create wonderful patterns with mono printing with Gelli Plates.

I start with either some clear gesso or gel medium and small paint brush,....oh and of course my fave chipboard; you will need a few of each as they will deteriorate with repeated use with the paint.

I seal chipboard shapes on both sides with the gesso/gel medium and allow to dry. They are then able to be used as a stamp when you are creating your prints with the gelli plate.

For the printing I used a brayer, my favourite acrylic paints, a Gelli Arts printing plate, and 110gsm papers.


Below are a few of the prints that I have created the large skeletal feather [IDDL0006chipboard.




This one is a fave :)








This is also a fave :)





This one is also a have :)

Well that be it from me for the moment :) I do hope you like this fun technique using the fabulous Imaginarium Designs Chipboard :)

Cheers and Happy Creating

Louise :) xox

4 comments:

Gayle Price said...

Thank you miss Louise :) Guess what I'm going to play with today !?.

rpalandri said...

That's SO amazing !!!

anna said...

Gorgeous!!!! I'm pinning...:)

scrapwitch said...

the things you can do ! like no one else x