Tuesday, March 5, 2013

PaperHaus Magazine Winter Issue 2 :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Late last year I was OTT honoured to be asked if I would like to contribute to a 'Featured Artist' feature in the winter 2012 issue of PaperHaus magazine created and edited by Frank Garcia.

These are the 3 layouts that I created to fit in with the christmas colour theme for the winter issue.










A Huuuge thank you to Frank and the team for this fabulous creative opportunity :)

Cheers for now I do hope you are having a great week.

Louise :) xxx

9 comments:

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful Lou. I just bought this mask on Friday at the Expo in Melb and took it with my on my scrappy weekend away. Love what you have created with it....

Unknown said...

be still my heart!
you are now a famous scrapbooker/artist.
awesome to have seen your first works way back when in the days of SIStv
remember?
i instantly fell in love with you then.
thank you for all your amazing inspiration
time after time,
year after year...

Dianne said...

OMGOODNESS these are fantastic,your backgrounds are delicious I Looooove them thanks for sharing your inspiration, have a great day...

Sandie said...

Your work is really intriguing Louise.... I could sit for hours and 'look'.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love these so much - your unique style is so cool! :) :) BTW - Lovely to meet you today!! :D
xo

Linda said...

So beautiful :)

myriamMG said...

HI ! I love your scrap so much that yesterday I had the great pleasure to lift one of your LO : you can see mine right here : http://myriammgscrap.canalblog.com/
Thanks so much for all the nice things we can see on your blog !
Have a nice day

Dianne said...

Hello Lou, your layouts are BRILLIANT, the small pics then your decorating the page, so original, love your work thanks so much for sharing your creativity..

Christa said...

Just came over from the Authentique blog and I am in LOVE with your style. This design and the red is so amazing. You sure have a way with colour and how evokes emotion and style. I am a new follower and will be back often!