Friday, March 15, 2013

Authentique Paper Guest Designer :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with a fabulous creative opportunity that I recently experienced! I am OTT honoured to say that I was invited to guest for Authentique Paper using the fabulous "Renew' collection.

I was so terribly excited!!!!!!!! Here are the three layouts I created suing this wonderful range!!! It was posted >>> HERE :) :) :)




Photo taken by Tiff Firth






This range was a beautiful range to work with, and the quality of the paper was such that it withstood the layers of water and paint and didn't buckle too much at all :) :) :)

Thank you so very much to Emily and Frank for this wonderful opportunity :) :) :)

Louise :) xxx

9 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Gorgeous LO's Louise...and I totally agree with your assessment of Authentique papers! I had the chance to design with them and one of the best papers I have worked with! xoxoxo

Le petit monde de Louison said...

Congrats!! Yours pages are beautiful; I love the paper feather and clouds!!

Luce said...

Totally awesome!
Have a wonderful weekend :o)

raquel said...

Lovely layouts Lou!

Em Stafrace said...

Congrats hun, they are all spectacular although I am especially lovin' the first one you really captured the movement makes me wanna say swoosh!

Donelda said...

Hello! I have returned to the crative world of scrapbooking and am enjoying a "new artistic" version I see in so many pages out there - including yours! I have so many questions ... like where do you start?? with the paper? picture? embellishment. For example on the first page on this post, did you start with that awesome brad or just lucked out that you had one that matched so perfectly? Please do a video or explain in a post how your creative proces goes. You have really inspired me to try a new style as I work to find what my own real style is!!

Paula said...

You never cease to amaze me :) gorgeous creations as always Lou! x

Michelle Hernandez said...

Wow you totally transformed how I see this brand!! I love Authetique's water color paper texture-was it easier to use for your mist friendly pages? Gorgeous work- the color- the blending of paint- just beautiful!

Yasmin said...

you make the most gorgeous pages!! I have to agree with Willieburg Scrapper that I'd never picture the Authentique line the way you made this layouts! you are a treasure!