Monday, March 19, 2012

Tattered Angels Creativity :) :) :)

Hi Guys

Just wanted to share with you some layouts that I had made to take to CHA for potential display but they didn't get used, and I had forgotten that I hadn't shared them on my blog :):):)




For this particular layout I painted the feathers with one of the new CHAW2012 release Plain Jane products, Baseboard, Red Rocks





On this particular layout I used another of the new release CHAW 2012 Plain Jane products, Simply Sheer.




On this last layout I used the Baseboard range again :)

Cheers and Happy Scrapping

Lou xoxo


8 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

These are so beautiful! I really love how you focus on a single element in your work- it's so contemplative. The painting in these pages is amazing!

Unknown said...

love your work all the time. and your few words of journaling on the layout are always insightful...

sandi said...

Such awesome lo's! Love all of them!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

fabulous layouts !

Beatemor said...

Beautiful layouts you've made. Thanks for inspiration!

mjsphoto6 said...

I love love love the 'you are her' page miss lou! well, you know I love all of your work, but the flow in this one is fantastic! you are such an inspiration, I now see feathers for sale in my lss! i must ask, what wht card stock are you using? mwah xx

Martha Richardson said...

These LO's are incredible...they are so free... Not contrived...I want to feel like this when I create:)

Jen said...

LOVE these... and am in love with the Red Rocks and the Sheer (oh anything turquoise really).

Wondering what kind of marker you are using to get that nice thick border on the black and white pics? It's really intense and effective (a sharpie maybe?)