Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Aussie Scrap Source :) :) :)

Hi Guys

I want to share with you a recent layout I did for an Aussie Scrap Source brief. This particular layout is a personal fave,  whilst I can appreciate it don't have a special wow factor, there is just something about it that really tickles my fancy sts LOL :) :) :).......you do know its okay and GOOD to LIKE/LOVE ur own stuff?!!... Don't YOU!!!

LOL Heny way here is the post where you can see the awesomeness of the the team!!!




I have used a combination of gesso and some awesome Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer mists on the background for this particular layout. Im really liking the effect so you will see it lots more LOL :)

Cheers and happy scrapping

Lou xoxox

1 comment:

Scrappingdownalane said...

They are two beautiful creative chicks Louise and this is your favourite colour.... so than it is no wonder you like it! :):):).. I love the blend of the wash (glimmer) and it is a sweet photo and keeping it simple adds flare xx