Sunday, January 10, 2010

About time I updated a couple of things :)

Hello Hello Guys

Hey is it hot enuf for yah??? Sheeesh!!


First up these are a couple of close up of a simple LO I did for Aussie Scrap Source, for the brief; Inspired by Web Image. I found a blog late last year which I linked up with thru lurking on Viv Bonders Blog, called Glooart. This Inspired creative [Jennifer] is an awesome multi talent; she not only scraps, is an artist, jewellery maker and photographer! I found her Blog/header slide show [which has been recently changed so sorry you dont get to see the original that inspired the LO] creatively mesmerizing!!!! I just luuuurved it!!! Sheesh if I ever cross paths with this creative lady I will soooooo commission her to make me some jewellery and take my photo!!! Go Go chek her out!!! If your wondering how I created the background for my LO, I first used a couple of different Glimmermists to create a dappled colour scheme and then photo copied a Hambly acetate sraight onto it - Siiimple as!!!! I was quite chuffed with the effect, it actually looks so much more luscious IRL!

The Creative Type is back in action after a festive break, and first up is a 'Newspaper' challenge, here is my take :) Go take a gander, what the team have created is Siiiimply FABO!!!!
Well that is what I can share for the moment, I have been creating HEEEEEEEEEaps for ASS but it wont be uploaded to the site just yet!
Oh and youll neva guess what else Ive been doing;....... creating some sample LO's for Jane at Seriously Scrapbooking,.....with a few to teaching them ...... just a bit excited at the potential for that :) :) :).
Weelllllll cheers for now, despite the heat I wanna sit and do some photo printing and creating!! Im getting in early for my February Scrapware post, and Im also setting the challenge :) :) :) Im also making simple step-by-step guides on the techniques I have used to alter the Scrapware Chippie on my Scrapware monthly blog posts!!! [Chek out the side bar on the right of my blog for links :) they are very simple and most suitable for the beginner].
Happy Scrapping, Lou xxx

2 comments:

Paper Paradise said...

Brilliant stuff as always Louise. Love the embossed / glimmer mist flower technique. x

Donna said...

Hellloooo :) wonderful work as always!...and I luv the Embellishment Techniques links!