Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some Scrappy action and Scrapware alpha luuuuuv! :)

Hi Guys

I caught up with some fabulous Scrappy friends today for a scrappy get-together it was sooo cool!
I scrapped up a mini storm STS, and got to use some of my faaaaave alphas, one of which is a new release from Scrapware.

Scrapware; New Release Alphas - Antique Lowercase

Scrapware; Impact Lowercase Alphas


Scrapware; Steelfish Lowercase Alphabet


Scrapware; Impact Lowercase Alphas

Scrapware; Beach Grasses and Impact Lowercase Alphas

Cheers and I hope your having a great one :) xx

8 comments:

Peggy said...

Such beautiful work, I love every single one of them!
xxx Peggy

Tanis said...

I've been LOVING your creations :) QUICK question...what product are you using to spray your backgrounds? I just love that.

On my way... said...

Gorgeous Lou - loving the colour combos, and that masked mesh looks fabulous!! Might have to steal that idea... ;)
xx

Anonymous said...

Love all this chippy goodness Louise xxx Wish I could find me some! (just a small ounce of your creative ideas) please send some to me x0x0x

Gabriella said...

hello gorgeous xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

You have been such a busy beaver! Love these, love your style, love your classiness too. :)

faygiefellig said...

yay! i finally found your web page. AWESOMENESS. you are so terrific. looking forward to checking in often.

Binxcat1 said...

yep... and THAT'S why you are my "if I could only look at one scrappers work" chickie... just ADORE your scrappin' style... TFS