Monday, September 21, 2015

7 Dots Studio :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Weeell I have taken longer than usual to do a blog post, eeeeeek! I have a had a few issues with crap internet and a grey mac screen [kinda like a blue screen of death] but Im hoping that all is fixed now, fingers crossed :). So Today I would like to share with you a catch up post of my creative fun with the Awesome 7 Dots Studio :) :) :)

The new September - October challenge has gone live >>> dont miss out :)


For all of the Challenge details go >>>>>>>> HERE :)



Details of above layouts blogged >>>>> HERE :)


Details of this challenge layout blogged >>>>> HERE :)



Details of above layouts blogged >>>>> HERE :)

Yes thats it for 7 Dots for the moment LOL I have a blog post going live soonish :)

Cheers for now

Louise :) xxx




No comments: