Thursday, August 27, 2015

Kraft Plus :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

So yesterday, being hump day, I was organising the rest of my week, meaning what I was going to do on the weekend LOL and with that goes planning of my scrapping time!! I always like to look and see what challenges are live and when they are due! Sooooooo with that in mind can I suggest that you add the awesome current Kraft Plus Challenge to the weekend crafting list that YOU might be organising?!!!!!! :) >>> HERE IT IS!!!


Now dont be scared off! Go to the blog and check out the awesomness by the team and the entries so far! You have till the end of the month :) :) :)




Cheers for now and I hope you have a great scrappy weekend lined up :)

Louise :) xxx



2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Sensational!

Paula said...

You already know how much I LOVE this...brilliant in every way!