Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Some of my December Imaginarium Designs creative fun :) :) :)


Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you 2 layouts that I have created using some of my favourite Imaginarium Designs chipboard, with a touch of Sparkle & Bling :)

This first one I call 'Warrior Princess' :)


I really enjoyed creating this layout especially the background to the photo. I had been experimenting with masks mists and spray gesso with different types of layering and I was really chuffed with the outcome.


As you can see I have used some delicious metallic paint and glitter on the chipboard, as well as some fabulous glass seed beads :) :) :)









On this one I have again used some metallic paint, glitter on the chipboard, and also some sequins :)






Soooo yes it has been a long time between posts, but Im hoping my life will settle down and I will get back to sharing my creative fun on my blog, and not just facebook and instagram :)

Cheers for now, I do hope you are having a great start to the week :) 

Louise xx

6 comments:

Jules Aviles said...

Louise, these are both super gorgeous! I love the bold pops of details in all your LO! Thank you so much for sharing:)

angel said...

Cudowne prace! :)
Pozdrawiam
angel

Mel said...

I have so missed seeing your amazing scrapping, just beautiful.

Denise Spillane said...

I love your blog and creations. Really beautiful. And I don't do scrapbooks either! I need to start.

Thuria said...

yes it was a long time! (I will for you on FB then) So beautiful!!!!

Sara Barker said...

Absolutely gorgeous! So happy to have found your blog and that it is being delivered via my e-mail!