Sunday, July 13, 2014

Some Fun Scrapping :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you some of my 'For Fun' Scrapping :) :) :) I have been having a lot of creative satisfaction/fun in creating these layouts on my own monoprinted backgrounds :)


Isnt this Green/blue mist just TDF?!!!!!!! >>> Prima Marketing Color Bloom :)



Photo by Georgie Daniels Photography




Isnt this Frame just TDF?!!! >>> Prima Marketing Resin Frame

Photo by Georgie Daniels Photography





So so loved the effect I got on this Prima frame >>> Color Bloom and Stampendous chunky embossing enamel! :) :) :)

Aaaaand all of the glrorious chipboard I have used on these layouts was of course >>> IMaginarium Designs :) :) :)

Aaaah well I be off now I do hope you had a great weekend :)

Louise :) xox

5 comments:

Tentaciones de Papel said...

Wow... amazing works! They are awesome!

Janice Nicholls said...

Hey Lou.... Love, love, love your masterpieces....Gorgeous! xx

Unknown said...

Great lay outs Louise, such amazing pieces!

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW Stunning

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

My goodness these are all so magnificent! Your attention to textures and details is amazing. Wow!