Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Lindy's Stamp Gang :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you the last of the layouts that I created for Lindy's Stamp Gang 
I created 5 layouts for the GDT one of which was featured on the Lindy's Stamp Gang blog
>>> HERE

I shared another on my blog details >>> HERE

This next layout was created for the Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge for MAY I have created a quick and eash step out for this which I will post on the weekend :)








I enjoyed creating with the range of colours sent to me they were beautiful soft pastels which is something I dont often use :) :) :)

Cheers for now and happy scrapping :)

Louise xx

2 comments:

Asas à imaginação said...

Amei seus projetos, Louise! Você é realmente uma artista!

Mameliescrap said...

Really nice ... I love these pastel colors
Mameliescrap