Friday, April 11, 2014

Heritage Layout Step out :) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Today I would like to share with you a layout that is somewhat different from what I would normally create but in saying that the challenge to do so was fun :) :) :)

I have used a new release range from Prima Marketing :)






to begin with I selected 2 patterned papers and matted one behind the other.


I cut a decorative strip from one of the patterned papers and adhered it to the left side of the layout.


I then inked up all of the edges of the layout background.


To create more pattern on the background behind my photo i used a mask with one of the fabulous new Color Bloom Spray mists.


I also flipped the mask over and stamped on to the background all of the residule spray mist that was on the mask.


I cut out some of the pocket page insert graphics from one of the patterned papers, matted them and inked the edges, and then arranged them on my background. these were used to showcase my photo.


For final embellishing I used a felt die cut and coloured it with the Color Bloom Sparay mist.


I also coloured some of the new release trip with Color Bloom.


Additional embellisment included some Finnabair metals, wood elements, and SIIC's.




My title was completed using some cotton thread, new release wood grain alpha stickers.
I also added a few extra splats of colour suing some water colour paint.

Well that is it from me for the moment :) I do hope you are enjoying your day :)

Louise :) xox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice thanks for sharing your process.

Unknown said...

Amazing layout Louise, I love using prima marketing papers stash for background. xoxo Ruth

Unknown said...

Fantastic work Louise, ♥ it!