Saturday, December 29, 2012

My 10 fave scrap related 'things' for 2012 :) :) :)


..............in no particular order

Craft Wire 



Staples & my long arm stapler



Jenni Bowlin Studio Mercantile - Antiquarian Add-on Kits


Just love love love the Antiquarian kits created by Jenni Bowlin, TDF!!!


Prima - Ingvild Bolme embellishments, especially the birds :) :) :)



Imaginarium Designs


It is an amazing honour and blast being an In-House designer for the fabulous company :)
aaaaaaaand just could not create without the 12 x 12 grey board backgrounds that I get from Imaginarium Designs :) :) :)

Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist


Viva Decor Croco Crackle


Krylon Spray Gesso


The Crafters Workshop

I had 2 particular faves

Flying Geese,


Circle Explosion by the incredible Julie Fei-Fan Balzer



Stampington & Co. 

An amaziiiiing Magazine Publisher.


You cannot begin to imagine how OTT excited and honoured I was to get the cover on Somerset Memories for the Spring 2012 issue, let alone get published in this amazing magazine!

Soooo what are yours????

Lou xox

6 comments:

mandysea said...

wow.. they sure are fabby products... many I havent gotten to use yet...
So much on my list to get done and dusted - hee hee...for next year now - and gladly!!

Congrats on the pub!!! THAT"S sooooooo aWeSoMe!!!

Em Stafrace said...

Yep great choices hun and definitely a taste of what your all about! Hope 2013 is as equally amazing as this past year has been for you! Love ya xox

Linda Brun said...

I love the idea of gesso on a spraybox and I must admit that your carved stamp feather is just amazing.
I totally agree on Stampington, fantastic magazine with fantastic artists in it.
Thank you for being a great inspirator. Hugs and kisses

Evgenia Petzer said...

amazing!

Martha Richardson said...

All the above plus...Luminarte's Silk Acrylic Glazes ;)

Michelle Hernandez said...

I had no idea Gesso came in a spray can!!!! That is something I want to try out in 2013. My favorites 2012 were Julie's CW stencils- I went stencil crazy this year. I also fell in love with silver glitter embossing powder, silver glitter paper from Germany and anything by Ormolu design. I tend to scrap with lots of printed paper and this year I bought entirely too much. I think for 2013 I will focus on painting techniques and making my own embellishments. I LOVE your Imaginarium designs- they are so beautiful and I feel like they can be used anywhere. I bought some craft wire so I could try to imitate some of your curl embellishments- so far the results are rather ugly. :)