Thursday, November 22, 2012

My scrappy bestie natalie is ..............


>>>>>>>>>>>> Selling Washi tape :) :) :)

I have copy & pasted Natalies blog post 


Who doesn't LOVE Washi Tape???
 
I know I do! 

 So I thought it was about time to share the love!

Please go HERE to check out the Full 58 Designs Available







TO PLACE AN ORDER
please email me at 
with your order details and your postage details 
and I will email you back with the final total 
and my PayPal or Direct Deposit details.
 
Postage Costs are based on Australia Post Rates 
and I'll post the tapes out to you in a padded bag for their protection.
Depending on the quantity of tapes you 'need', 
postage will either be $4.00 or $6.50 to anywhere in 
Australia.
 
Your order will be posted as soon as 
I have received payment confirmation! 
Too Easy!
 
For local buyers- I will still need to post items to you or arrange collection out of work time.
Please email me for further details.  
   
Woooooot Go Nat :) :) :)

1 comment:

Martha Richardson said...

I would love to get my hands on some of this wash...LOVE WASHI!