Monday, May 21, 2012

Jenni Bowlin Studio :) :) :)

Hi Guys

I would like to share with you some of the wonderful creative fun I have been having at Jenni Bowlin :)

First up is 2 layouts that I created using the May Main Kit. There was an extra creative criteria; in that we were asked to use either vellum [yuuuuum] and/or confetti :) :) :) I have done both :)


Photo by Natalie May




This next layout is one I created for a technique video which you can see here!!!! 
I used the JBS stamp, and paints to create a layout background :) :) :)
I do hope you enjoy!




The May JBS Gazette is out ...wooot lotsa fabulous inspo CHEK IT OUT!!! :)

I am doing a little more JBS creativity at the moment so keep an eye on the Jenni Bowlin Blog, It is jam packed with fabulous DT inspiration!!!!!!

Cheers Lou xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i watched the video. over and over! just to see how you do it makes me sooooo happy....

Tiff Firth said...

hey chook.

great tech video there babe. You came across well.

LOVE the LO of Miss P and me.
xxxx

take care
and

Cheerin!!!!!!

t

finnabair said...

Oh, oh oh, - hard papers for me to work with - but you did beautifully!
Nr 3 is my fav!