Tuesday, November 22, 2011

OMGosh I have Wiiiiiings :) :) :)


Ooooooh Myyyy Goooosh I am just so sooooooo Excited :) :) :)
I wasn't sure when this was going to be announced but I awoke to a bit of heavy Face Book activity in my email in-box this morning and this is why :) :) :)
Welcome our Design Team 2012


I am soooo absolutely over the moon and honoured to be a part of this amazing team!!! It has been a scrappy dream of mine for so long, I think almost from the time I started scrapping :) :) :) I'ed been harassing all my mates to apply as we have such amazing talent here in OZ!!! and I am such a fan of Tattered Angels!


Have you seen the talent on this Team?!!! Farout I am so so stoked :) LOL
Golden Ambassadors:
Nathalie Kalbach – Germany (Design Team Coordinator)
Vicki Chrisman – USA
Designers:
Alissa Fast – USA
Anna Björklund – Sweden
Anna Dabrowska – Poland
Birgit Koopsen – The Netherlands
Evgenia Petzer – South Africa
Holly Simoni – USA
Jana Korečič – Slovenia
Kaori Fujimoto – Japan
Lene Neby - Norway
Louise Nelson – Australia <<<<<< Waaaaa Hoooo tis Meeeee :) LOL :) :) :)
Zoe Nemburt - Canada
Im going to spend the rest of my scrappy life on Cloud 9 now LOL as one of my best scrappy dreams has come true :) :) :) Oooh they do come true sometimes girls and its an amazing feeling! I so so wish you could all feel this!!!!!!!
Annny way enough of me blathering on like a ning nong LOL
My self indulgent share is finished :)
Lou xoxoxo


PS OMG Waaaaaaa Hoooooo LOL :)

26 comments:

Belinda said...

HUGE CONGRATS Louise!!!! You are going to be so awesome as a Tattered Angel!! :-)

Paula said...

Huge congrats girl! So brilliant to see that dreams do come true :) & this is a match made in heaven!!! Woohoo, I'm so happy for you xoxo

Anita Tillman said...

oooh wow!! Congratulations to you - that is WONDERFUL!!!! You deserve every single bit of it - YAHOO!! ps. did you get my little parcel? Anita

mandysea said...

wooohooo... can see you on your cloud 9!

Congrat!!! that is awesome news!
You will really bring a fab element to that team!!!

DeeDee Catron said...

YAY YAY YAY!! You totally deserve this -- your work is stunning.. I can't ever get enough via your blog and Imaginarium -- and this team is going to benefit from you and your pieces SO MUCH! Congrats!!!

Diana Waite said...

SERIOUS congrats to you!!!

Martha Richardson said...

Woot woot! I'm leaving comments all over for you...we're Angels together!

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

Follow your heart, believe in your dreams and CREATE your own reality....

Words to live by Louise

Also NOT giving up now see's you shouting from the top of those clouds. Enjoy your time on this beautiful team along with all these wonderful designers of beautiful art xxx You deserve it xxx I'm so tickled (no not that colour) for you! xox

Irini said...

Huge Congratulations!!!!!!

Marelize said...

Hi Louise. I've read the great news on Paula's blog and decided to follow you over here. Huge congrats!
You will be fantastic! :)

Marsha Valk said...

Yay Louise! Congratulations!!!

Gayle Price said...

You go girl !!!!!! Congratulations Louise, so well deserved, you and Glimmer Mist go together like, well I was going to say peas and carrots, but that's just silly. Anyway sooooo happy for you !!! ( oh I have mentioned you on my blogy blog today, hee hee )

finnabair said...

:)))))))I'm so, so very happy for you and that we'll be in one team this year:) Yay :) xoxo

Linda Brun said...

Congrat and I can fully understand why your are on the team... You rock the mist girl ;-) big hugs and looking forward to see all you cool creations!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lauren said...

WAAAHOOOO!!!
Congratulations my sweet!
You Rock!! YAY!! :)
xx

Kerryn said...

Congratulations Louise, so totally well deserved!!!

Leeann Pearce said...

waaahhhoooo LOU you are awesome congrats ... you are so right for this team you will eat those sprays!

I love that you are so happy wink wink!

miss wally :)

Kim said...

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so totally excited for you I have seen your work the mist magic IRL you are just so PERCECT for this team!!!!

Birgit Koopsen said...

Congratulations! Welcome to this wonderful team! Looking forward to working with you!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

congratulations ! this is great news !

Michelle Hernandez said...

YAAYYY!!! You are a perfect fit- I'm so excited for you!!!! Can't hardly wait! This is a GREAT team and even better for having you on it!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations! I was just admiring your art journaling posts and found this one... that's a wonderful team you are on!

Anonymous said...

BIG congratulations Louise - your art is amazing, they are lucky to have you :O)

paloma1815 said...

so good for you Louise! and don't be surprised: you deserve it!!! kisses and congrats. paloma

Lyndal said...

HUGE congrats Lou - you TOTALLY deserve it :)