Monday, January 31, 2011

Imaginarium Designs


Waaaa Hoooo and Hello Hello Guys

Well Ive got some wonderful news to share, Ive been invited to join the design team of a new Australian Chipboard Manufacturer Imaginarium Designs It is owned and operated by the Lovely Jane Tregenza and her family who are based locally here in South Australia. The product is available through Print Blocks and if you are a local, through Janes Scrapbooking Shop Seriously Scrapbooking.

This is a dream gig for me as I am going to be their Upcycle Dteamer; meaning I get to create with the seconds, leftovers, negative bits and the product packaging, as well as their classic designs. How cool is that LOL. But enuf of me rabbiting on go chek out the website and the blog :) :) :)
Ive also included a sneak peek of the class I am teaching at Seriously Scrapbooking on the 19th February, if you look at the pic in the bottom left hand corner you will see a piece of chipboard, this is one of the new Imaginarium Designs :)
Cheers for now I have some stuff to share Ill post them soon :)
:) :) :)

1 comment:

Martha Richardson said...

Can't wait to see what you design...interesting concept!!