Thursday, July 29, 2010

Some sneeks and shares :) :) :)

Hello Hello Guys

You know there are some days where I think that I live with my head in the sand!!! Ive only just realised that Studio Calico have a gallery that you can upload toooo! Deeer Louise!! It is so fulll of deeevine creativity!! So now it is ON MY MUST LURK LIST!!!! LOL



Im thinking that I need to add some Glimmer to this now that Ive uploaded it LOL
Photo taken by Jill GG



SC Loven!!!!
Photo taken by Danielle Quarmby



SC Sketch challenge



As the title says!!!!


These next 2 are Sneek Peeks of some my August Scrapjack Creativity!!! Chek back next weekend to see what the team have install for you!!! it will be Faaaabulous!!!



Cheers and Happy Scrapping!!
THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RECENT BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS!!!!!!!!
Much Scrappy Love, Lou xxx

6 comments:

sandra said...

Louise I am just ADORING your work!!
LOVE all the colour!!
just too clever for words.

Petrina McDonald said...

hoy there!!!! LOVE those layouts!! NEED those photos!!! send 'em on over pls!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

those LOs are yummo.. lots of favourites there for me.
I love the SC gallery, so inspiring, my mojo all seems to hide out there. :)x

Sar said...

Gorgeous layouts Lou, gotta LOVE Studio Calico!!

Meredith said...

Saw your name pop up on the SC gallery!! It is my favourite place to go for inspiration!!

Binxcat1 said...

She's AT IT AGAIN!!!!! Leaving me speechless I mean! ;)