Monday, March 15, 2010

:) :) :)

Hello Hello :)

Are you having a good start to the week so far?? I am!!!!!! :) but Ill share my excitement at the end LOL.

First up this is a share [that I have permission to share so I'm not breaking any publication rules etc :)] of a layout that I have in the current SM magazine. the reason Ive put it here is to show my buddies that I haven't 'lost it' creatively, It isn't meant to have that large length of string oddly arranged on the lower left had side of the layout :) :) :)


This is my layout for the March Dare and Aussie How Dare You :) :) :) I kinda like doing photo less LO's :)



This is a personal layout, I had a fabulous day out practicing and shooting photos with my buddie Natalie :) :) :)


This is my layout for the current prompt #27 for The Creative Type, go check out what the gang have created!!!!
Now my exciting news,...well it has 2 parts, the first part is, about a month ago I subbed some layouts to a magazine called Somerset Memories; an amazing magazine, along with many others put out by the same publisher which IMHO are all top shelf!! 5Star!! For me it is like mega hugest achievement to get Publication in this mag! Well I get an email back that would like me to send over the 3 LO's I subbed and 7 others that they found after looking at my blog, to review and consider for possible publication! Ooooooooooooooooooooh my Freaking Goooooooshness!!!
I was sooooo on Cloud Nine!! and still am! :) :) :)
The 2nd thing to make me happy is that I am going to Melbourne on Wednesday to do a 2 day workshop with this Wonderful Creative to learn to create something along these lines!!!!! OhMyGoodness!!!
How coool!!! I so so cant wait!
So Cheers for now, think of me later in the week, immersed in some fairly fabulous creativity!!
Lou xoxo

12 comments:

ana manzana said...

Love your style. I find it so beautiful and different.

sandra said...

Morning Louise!
Firstly WOW at you layouts.
and WOW WOW! at that wonderful retreat!.. that album looks amazing, I can see you getting stuck into it with the power tools and all ;)
and WOW WOW WOW! at being picked up by that magazine! The work in the magazine looks AWESOME! love all the different mediums they use! I can see your work slotting in there quite easily.:)
Can't wait to hear all about your weekend when I see you the next weekend..gosh you're a busy girl ;)

Felicity said...

I am a blog stacker of yours!!! LOVE LOVE your wokr and everything you ahve done :)
CONGRATS On the publications :) xx

Paula said...

oh congrats...not surprising though - your work is outstanding and so inspirational xx

Lilith said...

huuuge congrats (I say that often to you these times lol!)
and your new pages, love love!!!!! don't you have a little bit of creativity to lend me these days? :D

scrapwitch said...

the world should celebrate your talent ...ive known it since we first connected
your unique and beautifully thoughtful in the work you create and the items you use..
congratulations on somerset ..im totally over the moon for you x

mandysea said...

YAY!! that is such wonderful news!!! Ooooh your LO's are just pure heaven to my eyes!!!

You have so much scrappy goodness going down atm!!!
hugsXX

Carole Janson said...

Lou you are so creative I love what you have done here.

Carole xx

Kathleen said...

EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!! CONGRATS Lou!!! That's HUGE!!! I've always wanted to get my hands on a Somerset Mag, will have to make an extra effort now, let me know which issue you'll be in!!

xx

Tanya Tahir said...

Huge congrats Lou! I could have sworn black and blue that I left a comment here! Anyway, I loooove your layout in the current SBM!

Scrapping Down a Lane said...

WOW.... I haven't had much time to comment, but have been peeking (always) but OMG!!! that mag news is so so so exciting. were can I purchase one??? Honest I think that mag looks awesome can it be purchased in Australia???????? xxx

Stunning Beautiful Gorgeous amazing work Lousie xxx

Jasmine Bailey-Barfuss said...

woohooooo!!!!!!!!!